otakitty
Loading...

Art Nouveau Piece


I did this piece back when I was in graphic design school and getting heavily into learning gradients in Adobe Illustrator, fonts and overall design.
I was trying to nudge myself away from my usual style by drawing a thinner girl than I'm used to, and approaching the hair and features a little differently. If you look very closely, you can see the freckles on her shoulders! The name of this character is Alina, I came up with her back in high school days. Maybe one day I'll elaborate on the back story for her...

Nude version cuz I'm fun that way.


The sketch and coloring process: (let's pretend she's sitting at the corner of a bed, ne?)


You guyse... it's gonna be way too long since I last drew anything.....
illustrator 3523405288609535964

Post a Comment Default Comments Disqus Comments

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Facebook Page