otakitty
Loading...

Tiger Flower Empress


Back in the days when I was super active on deviantArt, I had joined a group that did art exchanges with different themes. For this piece, I took another artist's original character and applied a flower theme to the art.

This piece is without a doubt one of my most intense Illustrator pieces ever. I really started playing with gradient mesh and even traced the flowers to have my own vector flowers. Because of this, this artwork got corrupted several times, which is an all too real nightmare when working with heavy vector art. (for this reason, always save different instances of your art, in different formats, so you can recover from another file later on).

The final piece:


Nude version, cuz I already went through all that trouble:

Sketches:


Did you like it?
illustrator 7519951750493204089

Post a Comment Default Comments Disqus Comments

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Facebook Page