otakitty
Loading...

Persona: Becoming Someone Else



So here's yet another cosplay documentary video that I was interviewed for. This video was actually made by a very close friend of mine, Pedro Cortes, and that is why I am featured so heavily in it (so convenient!). In this one I do a LOT of talking, so if y'all want to hear my "interesting" accent, dive right in!

It's too funny how when he first interviewed me I was going through a "quitting on cosplay!" phase and two months later I'm already obsessed about making costumes again (Mizuho and Mimori). Other sexy cosplay ladies featured in this video are: MadMel Madigan, Starbuxx, Alexia Jean Grey, IvyDoomkitty, Nadyasonika, Jennifer Ann, and Danny Cosplayz.

videos 2052081695149883336

Post a Comment Default Comments Disqus Comments

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Facebook Page