What to cosplay for SuperCon?
The poll is open! CAST YOUR VOTE --->
SuperCon is right on the horizon and with just about a month to prepare at least *ONE* new cosplay for this convention, I can't make up my mind from these 6...
- Jaycee in luchador outfit (Tekken): I'll admit that Tekken is my least favorite fighter, but after seeing the Yamashita bishoujo figure for Jaycee, it simply tickled me in all the right places.
- Athena as warrior goddess (SNK): mostly cuz SUMMER in Miami! I have a purple wig sitting around and figured nailing a bunch of Athena cosplays would put it to good use.
- Sailor Mercury (Takumy's Kill la Kill x Sailor Moon design): Mercury is my favorite senshi, I've never thought I got the right proportions for a standard sailor senshi cosplays... but I love Takumy's daring design, SuperCon is important since now she'll be an artist full time, and she's my homegirl, PLUS premiere of Sailor Moon Crystal on July 5th!?
- Chun-Li (Street Fighter) I already have big thighs, been working them out even harder. I think I can do her justice.
- Nidalee (Leage of Legends): I'll probably do my own take on this chara since her default has been done many times and the other skins are not very appealing.
- Shunya Yamashita design. For those that are good at stalking, you would know which is the costume I've had "in progress" for the past 2 years...