otakitty
Loading...

K-ON!: Hey, Listen!





My secret AWA Ball cosplay unveiled!! XD

Oh Mio chan, God bless you for having such cute yet simple outfits. I basically took the dress I used for my previous K-ON! cosplay and modified it to look like this one; I already had the stockings, shoes, and belt for this get up, so yea why not? This totally saved me cuz I was racking my head for what I could wear to this event, and I didn't want to whip out some crazy elaborate outfit.
The only thing crazy about this is the hair extensions for it!

Check out the video with the ED song! As you can see this dress only appears for a very short time, but she looks super cute in it!
コスプレ 8964400936803583065

Post a Comment Default Comments Disqus Comments

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Facebook Page