otakitty
Loading...

Florida SuperCon Adventures 2017 [The Six Podcast]


Another year that I said I was gonna be done and over with cosplay, and yet another year that I ended up dragging my butt to Florida SuperCon.

Just two weeks before this event I had actually gone to SuperCon Raleigh (Florida SuperCon's first Raleigh convention), but due to tight scheduling and a difference in preferences with the friends I attended, that event had me adamant about hitting up another con just two weeks after.

However, my awesome friends at Why So Serious Show and The Six convinced me, and in true comeback fashion I decided to put on my plate TWO BRAND NEW COSTUMES to debut at this con. I never learn...

Well this time, you won't read about how it went, but you get to listen to it!! I hung out with the guys at The Six and we recorded this podcast recounting our SuperCon adventures.

→  Jump to at The Six Blog.

the six 3011188075615471576

Post a Comment Default Comments Disqus Comments

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Facebook Page