otakitty
Loading...

Artist Feature: Takumy

The artist known as Takumy and is a local Miami girl who also happens to be one of my closest friends. She has been illustrating for over 15 years now, and only recently took the final leap of faith to be a full-time artist rather than support herself with a "normal" job and keep her art on the side.

I was very happy to hear she could finally make this transition in her life, and in celebration I want to feature some of my favorite (recent) artworks of hers.

Tianshang Lan Long

Snow Princess

Sorceress Green Elf

Mermaid

Dancer in purple dress

Zyn and Mary in bikinis

 I hope you enjoyed checking out her art! If you're interested in supporting her and getting regular updates of her art, you can visit her Patreon.
illustration 3512322083854292278

Post a Comment Default Comments Disqus Comments

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Facebook Page