otakitty
Loading...

Mimori Kishida Cosplay

Photos of my completed Mimori Kishida costume!

Idorus!

Melvinopolis was my cute Acchan.

A chill Mimori.
Oh... that Otakitty expression creeped in..
I tried to learn the choreography for "River"
full body shot and wind!
Photos by Photosnxs.
Costumes made entirely by myself and Melvinopolis.
Taken at Animazement.
岸田未森 5266025265971087329

Post a Comment Default Comments Disqus Comments

  1. I won't lie. I'm always somewhat disappointed when you do a cosplay in a skirt but don't include at least one panty shot. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lololol. I have pantyshots in this costume, but I didn't do any during this photoshoot, the skirt is almost TOO fluffy to properly do it.

      Delete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Facebook Page