otakitty
Loading...

Jewelry Bonney: Merry Christmas!

I snuck in some holiday photos just in time~ Of course there's no snow in Florida, so it's a rather green and sunny set of holiday photos. In my rush I forgot my Bonney make-up and accessories ~_~ at least I had the contacts on.

I have so much left over fur from the catgirl costume, that's the only reason I could sort of complete this in time, not an exact match for the Jewelry Bonney fanart but worth a shot! :D

ジュエリー・ボニー 15237863198679422

Post a Comment Default Comments Disqus Comments

  1. Nice outfit.Today's world is growing very rapidly.Everyone wants to look good.In this case cosplay outfit has a perfect balance between the lace and the open part.it gives you personal satisfaction.it has a wide variety of costumes. Cosplay Costume is one of top sellers this season.

    cosplay costume

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Facebook Page