otakitty
Loading...

Oh-noes-tsuki Mina



I comissioned this costume on eBay cuz I'm seriously too lazy/busy and untalented in sewing to make it on my own. The bodysuit has to be taken in which I can completely manage and was even expecting would happen. That's fine.


What's not fine are the gloves and boot covers. See that glove? It's pink! BABY PINK. It should be purple, I could even live with blue. But not pink :(
The reference picture I gave to the seller doesn't show a tinge of pink, which in some illustrations can look maybe close to fuschia.



BUT I LOVE PURPLE. Thusly, I wanted to cosplay the purple Rabbit Force character.
Ok, now to figure out how to make my boobs look like this, permanently.
コスプレ 7032785721147660933

Post a Comment Default Comments Disqus Comments

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Facebook Page