otakitty
Loading...

Mini Morrigan Cosplay Gallery

 Let's make this month Darkstalker's month, huh?
This costume is also a borrowed piece, this time from Miss Tewibewi. Honestly I don't think I'm a good fit for this character, at the time I simply wanted to wear something new.



It's a little unfortunate that the pics I really liked from when I wore this costume are blurry :/
 

コスプレ 3719027860975841668

Post a Comment Default Comments Disqus Comments

  1. I love her and have often thought of getting her inked on me. I think you pull the costume off just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even with the shots, it does not look bad on you.

    Maybe it is just me, but I don't see that excitement that you usually have in your cosplay shoots :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there was a real reply button!!! @bluedrakon this is the first time I took pictures with Michael Iacca, so I didn't know what to do with myself as far as posing goes, also like I said, I didn't feel too right in this costume.

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Facebook Page