otakitty
Loading...

Progress on Oerba Yun Fang

Alright...
Disregarding the fact that I've been making up my mind back and forth between "going" and "not going" to Animazement, my friend happens to have a Final Fantasy XIII cosplay group set up, except the girl that was going to be Serah drops out, so then my dear Miss Yulie is asked to fill in.
Of course, that means I'm gonna get pinned with Fang, which quite honestly is the only character from that game I would cosplay; except I only have 3 weeks to get it done.

The moment it was decided I rushed off to order anything that needed ordering online, and went fabric shopping the very day after. I think for one weekend's worth of work it's coming together nicely. Sadly accuracy will greatly suffer in lieu of having the character DONE.
コスプレ 3258947269335074331

Post a Comment Default Comments Disqus Comments

emo-but-icon

Home item

Popular Posts

Facebook Page